OTW Speed Suit
- Compression performance
- Full-custom design
- Powergrip, lazercut design
- Full internal seam stitching
- Engineered for time trials
- No collar design
- Articulated areodynamic pattern
- Single rear panel for enhanced air flow
- 18" hidden w/ chafe guard
- Fiandre 3-hour Pad (Italy) - standard, gray
- Comp HP Carbonium 6-hour Pad (Italy) - upgrade, red
Logo & Label Configuration
- MB logo: front right thigh (standard)
- Care content and sizing, inside back, sublimated
- Very Tight fit
- Sizes XS - 4XL available
100% CUSTOM MADE IN USA
Shown in thumbnail, 2013 US Pro TT Champion Tom Zirbel tests his first prototype OTW Speed Suit at the Tour of Gila, May 2014.
- Airstream, (Switzerland) Hand-selected for its ability to stretch and eliminate wrinkles that reduce drag, Airstream is milled for aerodynamic apparel applications, carrying a dimpled surface layer to promote air flow around the garment.
- Aenergia, Tech Power (Italy) A complimenting fabric with the same strand structure and increased durability for seat panel wear.
- Fiandre 3-hour Pad (Italy) Dual zone densities and 3D shaping offer superior comfort for endurance riding. The top skin layer is finished with E.I.T. Cube MicroFiber.- Comp HP Carbonium Pad (Italy) Quattro zone densities and 3D shaping offer superior comfort and performance for endurance riding and racing. The top skin layer is finished with E.I.T. Cube MicroFiber. This pad is rated up to 6 hours of saddle time.
- Wash cold
- Hang to dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces
* Plus sizes add $5 for 2XL, $7 for 3XL and $10 for 4XL. Prices include all set-up fees, unlimited colors, non-identical front and back. Additional charges may apply for excessive artwork time - please call.
Available Upgrades (per unit)
+ Neon colors $7.50 / unit
+ Comp HP Carbonium 6-hour Pad $10.00
OTW Speed Skinsuit
USE OUR INTERACTIVE
YOU ARE THE DESIGNER